How will communication training help us?
We custom-design every presentation and training course–whether it’s a keynote speech, workshop, webinar, or online training module–with special emphasis on the needs of the audience and the organization’s training objectives.
We live in a world where technology changes daily and our message is accessible beyond the scope of the organization. Our seminars help you to
- Lead productive meetings
- Develop project management skills
- Enhance employee and colleague relations
- Improve written documents
- Develop interviewing skills
- Appear more confident and competent when presenting
- Improve patient, client, and customer outcomes
- Enhance your online presence
How many people can attend a seminar?
The number of attendees depends on the audience, setting, and topic. We have worked with groups as large as 500 and as small as 5. We also coach individuals on a one-to-one basis.
How are these seminars different from other communication workshops?
All our seminars are custom-designed for each individual group. Our audiences have included science professionals from almost every field: physicians, pharmacists, veterinarians, other health care providers, as well as researchers. In addition, we have coached pharmaceutical, managed care, and other professionals in the business end of the science and technology industry as well as patient advocates.
Prior to every seminar, we conduct a thorough needs assessment that includes the following:
- One-on-one in-depth interviews with selected planners
- A literature search about the audience and their backgrounds and specialties
- Questionnaires or surveys: a structured set of questions either on paper or online that ask the respondents to identify their concerns and issues
- Brief one-on-one conversations with participants to learn what they hope to gain from the seminar
At the end of each seminar, we follow up with the planners to review participant evaluations and make sure we met the objectives of the seminar. If applicable, we develop additional next-step programs, training modules, and individualized communication work plans for participants.
To discuss how we can custom-design a seminar for your group, please contact us for a consult. Need a price quote? Please contact us to find out how we can custom-design a seminar for your group.